Jonathan Davidson has authored or co-authored several books. All but two of which are listed below. Most of these books can be purchased but some may be out of print. The two excluded publications were the product of an Institute of Medicine report on Treatment of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in Military and Veteran Populations, of which Davidson was one of 16 committee members.
For those with a special interest in genealogy of the Tolme, Runge, Overmann and Trefftz families, the book Tolme Tales: What’s in a Name can be downloaded at no cost from this website.
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder: DSM-IV and Beyond. American Psychiatric Press, 1993. Co-written with Edna Foa.
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder: Diagnosis, Management and Treatment. Martin Dunitz, 2000. Co-written with David Nutt and Joseph Zohar.
- Clinician’s Manual on Post-traumatic Stress Disorder. Science Press, 2000. Co-written with Rachel Yehuda.
- Herbs for the Mind: What Science Tells Us About Nature’s Remedies for Depression, Stress, Memory Loss and Insomnia. The Guilford Press, 2000. Co-written with Kathryn Connor.
- Clinician’s Manual on Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Science Press, 2004.
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Pocket Manual. Current Medicine LLC, 2004.
- The Anxiety Book. Developing Strength in the Face of Fear. Co-written with Henry Dreher. Riverhead Books, 2003.
- Downing Street Blues: A History of Depression and Other Mental Afflictions in British Prime Ministers. McFarland & Company Publishers, 2011.
- A Century of Homeopaths: Their Influence on Medicine and Health. Springer, 2014.
- Tolme Tales: What’s in a Name? Your Books, 2019. Download it below: