- Chinese (Self and observer-rated)
- French (Self-rated)
- Hebrew (Self and observer-rated)
- Italian (Self and observer-rated)
- Macedonian (Self and observer-rated)
- Spanish (Central America and New York)
- Urdu (Self and observer-rated)
Additional information about the SPRINT can be found at the National Center for Biotechnology Information site.
To learn more about the PTSD SPRINT scale, navigate to the following pages on the site:
- SPRINT OBS and SPRINT-SR
- Administration and Scoring of the SPRINT Interview-rated Version
- SPRINT Psychometrics
- SPRINT and Diagnostic Screening
- Changes in SPRINT Score During Treatment
Requests to obtain the SPRINT can be sent to email@example.com.
To learn more about post-traumatic stress, visit the NIMH page on the topic.